SRO fishes the trout-rich waters fed by the winter snowmelt. We fish from where the Eagle River begins northwest through Eagle-Vail, Avon, Edwards, Eagle and finally all along the Colorado River. The segment that our guides frequent year-round is located in the Roaring Fork Valley. The cool mountain water is where you will find some of Colorado’s largest Rainbow, Brown and Cutthroat Trout.
Our Colorado trips offer spectacular views, peaceful days on the rivers, and world-class fishing. Perfect for family, corporate, or couples vacation adventures.
Our Colorado Trips Include:
- The Eagle River
- The Colorado River
- Gore Creek
- Deluge Creek
- The Blue River
- Water, drinks (non-alcoholic), snacks.
- Lunch including any special requests communicated 24 hours before the trip date.
- All terminal tackle, rods, reels—but feel free to bring your own gear!
- A cooler will be available every trip if you have your own lunch, snacks, or beverages.
- A dry bag for extra clothes, cameras, and personal items.
- See FAQs for More Information
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Colorado Fishing License – Buy Online
- Southern Roots Outfitters does not have a state liquor license so we cannot serve alcohol, but you are welcome to bring anything you like as long as you are 21 years of age.
- Gratuities are not included in the trip cost, but are welcomed and appreciated!